Spago Nanomedical publishes prospectus in connection with forthcoming rights issue
The Board of Directors of Spago Nanomedical AB (publ) ("Spago Nanomedical" or the “Company") has prepared an EU Growth Prospectus (the "Prospectus") relating to the fully secured rights issue of units of approximately SEK 30.6 million before transaction costs (the “Rights Issue"), which was proposed by the Board of Directors on October 5, 2023, and resolved by the Extraordinary General Meeting held on October 31, 2023. The Prospectus has today been approved and registered by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority.
Summary of the Rights Issue
- Each existing share in the Company as of the record date on November 7, 2023, entitles the holder to seven (7) unit rights. Five (5) unit rights entitle the holder to subscribe for one (1) unit. Each unit consists of one (1) share and one (1) warrant of series TO12.
- The subscription price in the Rights Issue is set at SEK 0.24 per unit, equivalent to SEK 0.24 per new share. The warrants are issued free of charge.
- The subscription period runs from November 9, 2023, up to and including November 23, 2023.
- Prior of the Rights Issue, the Company has received subscription commitments and entered into guarantee commitments totaling approximately SEK 30.6 million, equivalent to 100 percent of the Rights Issue.
- The proceeds from the Rights Issue will enable, among other things, the ongoing development of Tumorad, including the inclusion of patients and the collection of initial results in the first clinical study with Tumorad in cancer patients.
"We see great potential shareholder value in advancing and accelerating the development of Tumorad, given a significant market potential and a great interest in the radionuclide therapy area from both investors and pharmaceutical companies. This capital raise gives us the conditions to focus fully on continuing to build value in Tumorad," says Mats Hansen, CEO of Spago Nanomedical.
The Prospectus has been prepared in connection with the forthcoming Rights Issue and has today, on November 7, 2023, been approved and registered by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority. The Prospectus, containing complete terms and conditions, is available on the Company's, Hagberg & Aneborn Fondkommission AB's and Redeye AB's respective websites (www.spagonanomedical.se, www.hagberganeborn.se, www.redeye.se). The Prospectus will also be available on the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority's website (www.fi.se). Subscription forms will be available on the Company's, Hagberg & Aneborn Fondkommission AB’s, and Redeye AB's respective websites.
Timetable for the Rights Issue
|November 7, 2023||Record date for the Rights Issue|
|November 9 – 20, 2023||Trading in unit rights|
|November 9 – 23, 2023||Subscription period|
|November 9, 2023 – Until the Rights Issue is registered with the Swedish Companies Registration Office||Trading in paid subscribed units (Sw. “BTU”)|
|Around November 27, 2023||Estimated publication of the outcome in the Rights Issue|
Redeye AB acts as financial advisor, and Advokatfirman Cederquist KB act as legal advisor to Spago Nanomedical in connection with the Rights Issue.